From Monday 4th December 2017 Incubator.coop will start taking Membership Applications.
- In priority Membership will be promoted to
- The team(s) that put this project together
- The crowdfunding campaign contributors
Upto 50 identified “Co-op Gurus” that the executive has hand-picked to invite including those from the Platform Co-op space, P2P space and Local Community Development Space.
From early 2018 we will be bringing on Members in earnest and these people may come as a result of
- Projects within the Incubator
- Affiliated Networks from Impact Investors, Future Business Council and the Co-op Sector at large.