Re-send Verification Link
First, an apology, Sorry
The system for the member site is ‘clunky’. It takes between 1 – 15 minutes for a verification code to be sent to you based on some techno-wizardry beyond our control. The website allows you to pay for Membership without having first clicked on the verification link.
The ‘verification link’ needs to be clicked prior to you accessing the “Members Area” as either a Social User or Member.
The verification links, again due to techno-wizardry beyone our control – also sometimes get sent to Spam or Trash on a would-be Members email.
All this makes for a very poor first up experience. We apologise. Sorry.
- Click on this link
- Enter in the same email you used when you applied
- Wait 15-minutes, check your spam and/or trash
- Whitelist incubator.coop so our email notifications get through in the future.
- You should receive the link and then be able to proceed
If you don’t receive the re-verification link please Contact Us
Get A New Verification Email Sent To You
If you missed the initial verification email, we apologise. Sorry. You can get a new one sent to you and then proceed.
- Network with other Co-operators
- Create or Join Groups
- Check out what's happening
- Promote what you're doing
All the benefits of a Social User +
- Vote on the direction of incubator.coop
- Access courses, webinars, web-tools and software
- Exchange with other Members using the security of a Treaty