New Resources For Co-op Development
The problem with developing Co-operatives is that there is a lot to get your head around. If it’s down to you or a small team you may not have the requisite skills or experience.
You’ve got everything that any business in startup mode needs to work out like finance, IT, design, staffing, legals, product etc but then you have additional things that only member-owned businesses have to do.
If this problem sounds familiar to you, then you will love these new resources.
Join us every Monday from 12-noon Sydney time until 1pm Sydney time for the latest Webinars.
These webinars are provided by experts and provide you with tools and experience so you can accelerate your development.
To join click on this link at noon on Monday.
This coming Monday the 11th of Feb the webinar topic is Audience Segmentation and is presented by Sharon Ede.
These Webinars are public, so you can join these without having to join as a member of incubator.coop.
Sharing this resource with a friend who is keen to learn more about incubator.coop is a great idea. So bring them along and enjoy learning together.
Upcoming Webinar Speakers
- 11/2/19 – Sharon Ede on audience segmentation
- 18/2/19 – Andrew Ward on Business Planning
- 25/2/19 – Paul Barnett on Validating Your Assumptions
- 4/3/19 – Rohan Clarke on Co-op Funding
- 11/3/19 – Jill Storey on Crowdfunding
- 18/3/19 – Tristan Boyd on Execution
- 25/3/19 – Antony McMullen on Member-readiness
Further Webinars are in the works including some with great Founders like Carolyn Suggate of ORIC Coop, Tony Hill of Land 2 Market.
The broad set of skills you need for forming your community can now be demystified with some new Courses available to Members. Our courses include:
- Social Media Management
- Co-op Business Planning
- Community engagement including Everyday participation, video creation and community dynamics
- Pitching including your Elevator Pitch and Call to Actions
If you would like to learn more about community engagement and starting a Co-operative we hope you’ll agree these webinars and courses are a great place to start.